Social Media Marketing skills and service providers are in high demand and businesses owners are looking for someone like you right now!
If you have ever considered starting a business in the digital space, you can make it easier than ever to launch a new career as a social media manager.
Yellow pages are dead and newspapers and radio are being replaced by news blogs, iTunes and Spotify. Smart SME business owners are moving their advertising budgets to social media and badly need the services of a social media managers to help manage things efficiently and effectively. A quick search of popular job site Indeed.com returns up to 3,000 social media jobs in Australia alone. These firms are largely willing to pay top dollar to hire the best social media managers – a job which you can only show skills and experience for – not direct formal educational qualifications (however this is changing with some forthcoming modifications to existing TAFE programs).
Business owners are familiar with social media – and most have used it in the past or have seen the success their competitors have had. In fact we can say most businesses know they can get a positive return on their social media investment.
They are ready to spend more money to make more money, and they don’t want it to take up more of their precious time that they need to spend on running their business.
- Business owners don’t understand how social media works or how to use it in the cost effective ways….a social media manager does.
- Business owners don’t know what to say to their customers or how to build a community around their brand….a social media manager does
- Business owners need to be out running their businesses and they don’t have time to stop doing that in order to learn how to become a Twitter or Facebook expert….a social media manager is a Twitter or Facebook expert.
According to the latest Sensis Australian Social Media report, 79% of Australians access social media sites daily. However only 30% of small business owners are using it to connect with more customers.
Some 13% of SMEs who are not currently using social media expect they will in the next year but this is true for only 2% of large businesses. Those not planning to use social media in the future say it takes too much time or they don’t understand it.
Running your own business as a social media manager simply means you can be your own boss and inject a consultative mindset to how you conduct business. With monthly social media management packages between $500 and $2,500 per month per client. Businesses are more than happy to invest in order to get ahead of their competition.
Why Marketing Consultants Make Absolute Sense
- Social media provides immediate measurable ROI. Businesses will happily invest in marketing services if it results in leads and new sales.
- Available budget. Most business have already allocated money to their advertising budget and most also have money evaporate on services they believe are doing a good job for them. They know spending on traditional advertising is dead money (just like sitting by the telephone waiting for someone like to call).
- Outsourcing makes sense. Hiring a full-time Social Media Manager can be a huge cost to a small to medium business. Marketing services ease staff pressure;
open the business to new strategic partnerships and networks; and bring transparency to return on investment
How a Marketing Business Serves Business
For marketing operatives a new business is a choice. You can take on 3-4 high paying clients or build a team to scale up your social media management empire and aim for world social media domination.
Enjoy the total freedom of being able to travel or work wherever you want! Thousands of companies are looking for social media managers right now – and that is just on one job website. It is so easy to start a social media management business. Yes you could burn up over 12 months of learning the hard way or you could take a giant shortcut and join our established network of Australian social media managers.
Learn how to become a social media manager step by step with our intensive in-person induction training, online resources area where you can download all our latest templates and training, and our ongoing technical support team are there to help you every step of the way.
About the Social Media Business Boosters Franchise Network
Social Media Business Boosters was launched in 2012 and over the last few years we have continued to refine and expand the training and resources available to our SMBB network members.
Knowing that we have a technical support team on call, combined with our extensive resources and ongoing training means we only need to worry about chatting to the next friendly business owner. ~ a Successful Sydney Franchisee
- If you are looking for ways to make money online and you don’t know what to do to get started, this is for you.
- If you already have local business clients and you want to expand what you are able to offer them, this is for you.
- If you are tired of the corporate world and want a more relaxed work from home business, this is for you too.
- If you are searching for a unique Australian franchise business based on the digital and online space, you have found the right place.
How much you work and when you work is totally up to you. Watch this video and find out how to get started.
Enquiring about joining our Australian owned and managed franchise can be a pivotal step in moving you toward the lifestyle business you have desired during your corporate years. Or perhaps you are simply trying to avoid the corporate world!
If you’d like us to call you to get your questions answered, we will! Just send fill in the form below and we’ll email you to arrange a suitable time to connect.
When you join the Social Media Business Boosters network, you become part of a group of successful and like-minded people who genuinely care about you and your success.
From our friendly Facebook group, regular live training, on-call support team for those tricky technical issues and a full suite of tools, training and templates to ensure your business is successful, you will feel right at home with us.
Our ever-expanding service offerings and training team ensures our franchises owners have access to the most up-to-date strategies and social media marketing methods to deliver value to their clients.
You will be getting paid to provide a real service to real business that will require some work on your part. This is not a get rich quick scheme however you do have the potential to scale up your business. Being a social media manager is such an in-demand service right now and is so easy to learn.
Become a Social Media Manager; start your home business today and get paid to be social!
National Master Franchise opportunities are available! Please call Max 0433 229 900 to enquire.